As you will certainly be aware, the COVID-19 outbreak has caused unprecedented challenges for businesses and individuals around the globe and is now having a greater impact on Victorian households and businesses.
Stage 4 restrictions in Victoria have meant that many businesses will need to unfortunately close for the next 6 weeks. As a Victorian manufacturer of Telecommunications Infrastructure, WBT will be able to continue operating during this unprecedented time and will be able to continue to supply critical ICT infrastructure hardware.
WBT had previously put in place a detailed policy to protect our staff, suppliers and customers, as well as ensuring continuity of supply to our customers. In addition to these measures, WBT will also be implementing its COVID Safe plan and are also continuing to monitor advice and direction from relevant government authorities. Therefore, we are well prepared to deal with any other potential challenges.
WBT will continue to work through the current issues and restrictions to our supply chain, manufacturing and logistics capacity, however we are confident that we can continue to support our customers on a national level.
During this time, please take advantage of the following digital provisions that we have available, which can help you to keep operating:
- Purchase stock via our WB ecommerce website and continue to get latest product updates https://wbnetworks.com.au
- Live chat with our customer service team during business hours through our website https://wbnetworks.com.au
- Email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
- Follow us on social media – LinkedIn and Facebook for the latest updates
- Ask us about conducting virtual meetings and presentations via Zoom or Microsoft Teams
In the meantime, please refer to our LinkedIn company page for ongoing updates as required or feel free to contact the head office to discuss any other concerns.
Please take care everyone!
David Henderson – General Manager