Terms & Conditions – Warren & Brown Technologies
- All prices are F.I.S. cheapest method, Capital Cities, with the exception of those marked thus*. Note: Any orders placed under $150.00 in value are subject to all freight costs being charged. Minimum order value $50.00.
- Items marked* (Heavy Equipment) are to buyers account.
- Where special delivery instructions are given which vary from our concept of “Cheapest Method”, the full delivery expense will be to your account. This includes Air Freight and Fast Road Freight etc.
- ALL PRICES LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO REVISION WITHOUT NOTICE.
- If your official order form contains special printed conditions it is understood that such conditions are only accepted in so far as they are not at variance with our own terms and conditions.
- Correct part numbers on orders will ensure their speedy execution.
All deliveries in excess of one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) are covered by our open policy with CHUBB INSURANCE CO. OF AUST LTD, and in the event of loss or damage, such loss or damage must be immediately reported to our company in writing.
4. CLAIMS & RETURNS
- Claims in respect of incorrectly delivered items, short deliveries or damages which are not subject to insurance claim, must be notified to us within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- With the exception of items incorrectly supplied by us, all charges relating to returns are payable by the customer. A restocking fee of 15% will apply to goods returned for credit. We reserve the right to deduct from any credit note issued the forwarding costs attached to the initial delivery.
- Credits will only be issued when goods are officially received in our warehouse and have been checked as suitable for resale.
- No return of goods will be accepted where more than 3 months has passed from the date of invoice.
Products manufactured by Warren & Brown Technologies Pty Ltd are warranted against faulty material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase after which time no further claims will be recognized. Where products are sourced from other suppliers, both local and overseas, the original supplier warranty will apply. All warranty requests are to be referred to the Warren & Brown Technologies Pty Ltd sales office for validation.
Note: A dated proof of purchase will be required prior to acceptance of any warranty claim. All freight costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
For further information please contact the Warren and Brown Technologies sales office.
6. PASSING OF PROPERTY
Property in the goods shall not pass from WARREN & BROWN TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD (W.&.B.) to the purchaser until payment in full of the price and clearance of cheques by W.&.B.’s bankers notwithstanding the possession of the goods may pass to the purchaser.
Unless otherwise agreed, payment of all goods is due within 30 days of the end of the month of supply.
8. SURCHARGE FOR LATE PAYMENT
Warren & Brown Technologies Pty Ltd shall be entitled to charge a surcharge upon any amount outstanding after 60 days from invoice date at a rate of 20% per annum of the invoice amount.
9. GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
All items are subject to GST.
10. PACKAGING CHARGES
Packing charges apply where specified. Cases and other packing materials are strictly non-returnable.
THE PRICES SET OUT REFERRED TO HEREIN, ARE DISTRIBUTOR NETT PRICES ONLY AND THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH THE NETT PRICE.